The Arkansas State Capitol
State Legislatures Information Technology Consulting
InfoSENTRY's principals and staff consultants have worked for over two decades in legislatures helping Members and staff meet their IT requirements. We have…
· assessed broad legislative information needs,
· managed large implementation projects,
· developed information system security plans and business continuity plans,
· developed and administered disaster recovery tests,
· performed network vulnerability assessments,
· carried out independent project quality assurance reviews,
· reviewed performance and operations of executive branch systems, and
· managed user acceptance tests for legislative applications
...for legislatures coast to coast.
Click on these links for information on some of our legislative consulting engagements:
► Project Management and User Acceptance Testing for a Legislature’s Electronic Document Management System.
InfoSENTRY’s principals have worked hands-on in assessing and implementing information technology for…
Ž bill status and history systems,
Ž legislative drafting applications,
Ž chamber front desk production systems,
Ž document imaging and management systems,
Ž enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems,
Ž education administration and reporting systems,
Ž criminal justice information networks,
Ž financial management systems, and
Ž public access to legislative documents.
For more information on InfoSENTRY's experience in assisting state legislatures to manage their information technology projects and to assess executive agency IT projects, email email@example.com or call Glenn Newkirk at 919.838.8570, ext. 16.
SAP, Oracle, and Peoplesoft are trademarks of their respective companies.
Content and design, copyright by InfoSENTRY Services, Inc. 1999-2007. All rights reserved. InfoSENTRY and the InfoSENTRY graphic are registered trademarks of InfoSENTRY Services, Inc. Statement of Privacy and Use: InfoSENTRY Services, Inc. neither collects nor distributes data about individuals who access and use this web page. Rev:2007.12.24
· Physical Address:
· Mailing Address:
Please take a look at these InfoSENTRY White Papers: