Pulaski County (AR) Courthouse
· Physical Address:
· Mailing Address:
Please check out these InfoSENTRY white papers:
Local Government Information Technology Consulting
The nation's counties and cities provide critical services to their citizens. InfoSENTRY's principals and staff consultants have provided information technology assistance to local government agencies and IT offices by carrying out…
· Project Readiness and Capacity Assessments
· Needs Assessments and Requirements Analyses
· Project Management and Project Recovery
· Contract Negotiation and Contract Management
· Independent Quality Assurance Reviews
· User Acceptance Testing
· Security Planning and Management
· Government Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
Check out these brief InfoSENTRY engagement profiles with local governments:
Our consulting teams include former state and local government IT directors and certified IT professionals. Their experience includes assessing, selecting, and managing.
· building inspection systems,
· document management systems,
· election management systems,
· document imaging and management systems,
· financial management systems, and
· public information access systems.
For more information on InfoSENTRY's experience in assisting local governments to manage their information technology projects and systems, contact us at email@example.com or call Helen Sims or Glenn Newkirk Gat 919.838.8570, ext. 13.
SAP, Oracle, and Peoplesoft are trademarks of their respective companies.
Content and design, copyright by InfoSENTRY Services, Inc. 1999-2007. All rights reserved. InfoSENTRY and the InfoSENTRY graphic are registered trademarks of InfoSENTRY Services, Inc. Statement of Privacy and Use: InfoSENTRY Services, Inc. neither collects nor distributes data about individuals who access and use this web page. Rev:2007.12.24